arrow_upward

The First Hiatus??: APoL

It may be closer than you think.

Because my English is not so good (at least in professional opinion, well I'm also doubting myself anyway), I have to take another (hopefully last) English test. How? Well if I pass it'll be the last, and I will carry on with APoL. If not...

Yes, this might be my first hiatus until I pass that module. Sucks to be me, huh. Not to worry, I'll try to bring up Chapter 12 as much as possible. But seeing that it is going to be as long as (or even longer than) Chapter 4 (Sacchi's sad love story back then?), I may not be able to finish it in due time. If you need dates I'll give you. The fifteenth this month. Which is less than two weeks from now till I take the test and get the results.

Wish me luck. If not, I WILL have to pause this story of the century. Haha. No, really.

[P.S.: The reason why I do not write 'APoL' in front of the title is to not troll you guys of a chapter release.]