arrow_upward

The Entertainment News Week #31

It’s end of the week again, so let’s get started.

ANIME
Glasslip:
Did I just mention I won’t be watching Ao Haru Ride already? Okay, let’s carry on.
Glasslip: This week’s episode is making things more interesting. Problem is any more and we may get that syndrome that we’ll get sick of waiting for some outcome and stop watching. But of course so, things are clarified but the pressure’s on. So, let’s watch on and see, yeah?
Kuroshitsuji: So in this episode (still following the Manga religiously), Ciel and Sebastian try to blend in with the life in a circus. Problem is none of them have seen how the circus team is “recruiting” kids, and Ciel cannot take the life already. Hopefully they’ll get a move on soon.

MANGA
BLEACH: Seeing that the new “zombies” revived by Mayuri is not going to die yet, Hitsugaya comes to the scene. On the opponent’s side. Problem is we don’t know if he’s dead or just possessed by the Sternritter by the blood while unconscious. Either way though, we can say goodbye to the kid already. Hopefully not. Kubo ALWAYS makes miracles.

KLASSIC NOTE
This week’s actually about nano.RIPE, but we’ve done that already. This week’s also about Tomacchan’s single, but I didn’t like it. This isn’t the first time already though. Well, we’re moving on to next week’s releases, which is only Choucho-san and her new single. Well, the problem I stated back last week didn’t happen. I most likely didn’t have to choose the singles to buy because… even if the B-side is the image song for the Anime, but then we haven’t heard it in the show yet, so I guess… not. Say goodbye to the photo I’m waiting for. Haha.


That’s all. If you’re wondering why I’m keeping it short is likely because (1) I’m distracted and (2) things are happening. Soon. By next week this post may even be forgotten. Unless things get so damn interesting in the shows and new chapters of Manga come in. Until next time… take care. Of myself too.

[P.S.: The images, yeah?

Tomacchan’s just any company’s visual model already, huh.]